Overview of the role:
Responsibilities of this role include supporting the accounts department on a variety of administrative duties.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Provide support to the accounting department
- Update client records, respond to clients’ enquiries in a timely manner and digitally filing documentation
- Handle communications with clients and vendors via phone and email
- Process transactions, invoice and issue cheques
- Update ledgers and budgets
- Assist in preparing financial reports
- Assist with audits, fact checking and resolving discrepancies.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in accounting, bookkeeping or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of basic accounting principles and bookkeeping procedures
- Solid data entry skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to learn new tools and software
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.