Overview of the role:
Responsibilities include responding to basic client enquiries and other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Processing and coding all invoices
- Handle incoming cheques and mail that relate to payments, statements or invoices
- Rectify any incorrect invoices, statements or details
- Process payments as directed
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding payments and invoices
- Attend to any other duties as required.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in accounting, bookkeeping or any related course
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and account payable principles
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to learn new tools and software
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent English skills both verbal and written.