Overview of the role:
Responsibilities include maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions and ensuring legal compliance.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Invoice reconciliation
- Produce statement of accounts
- Budget reconciliation
- Reconciliation of business credit cards
- Reconciliation with bank accounts
- Manage multiple files, accounts and projects
- Follow up debtors
- Invoice generation and distribution
- Assistance with admin tasks.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in accounting, bookkeeping or similar qualifications
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Data entry skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to learn new systems and online tools
- Strong work ethic
- Trustworthy, honest and discreet
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Can work with minimum supervision.