Overview of the role:
The main responsibilities of this role are preparing loan files and submitting to mortgage lenders for approval as well as banks. It is also their responsibility to ensure all the documents and signatures are in order prior to submission. Australian experience is highly desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients to gather information and documentation needed for their loan application
- Input the data in software and lodge application online
- Liaise with all stakeholders (clients, lenders, solicitors, accountants etc) to process the application to settlement
- Constantly update clients with the progress of their application
- Constantly upgrade policy and product knowledge through ongoing training
- Follow up client information via phone and email
- Identify suitable lenders to meet client needs
- Speak with banking representatives (lending) to clarify key details
- Enter information in various portals and systems
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan packaging to settlement
- Schedule follow up with clients and lender representatives
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years Australian loan processing experience
- Must have a degree qualified, Accounting/Business or other similar qualification
- Must have an experience in any Australian Mortgage CRM
- Is very experienced in MS Office, Google applications, and/or a banking computer software.
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of spoken and written English communication skills
- He/she must be process driven
- Has excellent problem solving skills
- Analytical and numeracy skills
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.