Overview of the role:
Responsibilities of this role include providing administrative support including inventory management, maintaining records, scheduling, reporting, budgeting and additional administration duties.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Daily general administration duties including processing client correspondence and all-around office support
- Following up action items concluded from client meetings
- Write and distribute email and correspondence memos
- File management and signing documents with clients
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Assist customers or clients with resolution of their enquiries
- Schedule travel, appointments, meetings and coordinates space and office organization, and special projects
- Generate reports and presentations.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in office admin, business management or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a senior administrative role
- High level of proficiency in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Extensive organisation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.