Overview of the role:
Admin Officers are responsible for providing administrative support including inventory management, maintaining records, scheduling, reporting, budgeting and additional administrative duties. Responsibilities also include managing employee records and providing support for the entire team and/or company.
Responsibilities of the role are the following:
- Daily general administration duties including processing client correspondence and all-around office support
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budget, and other expenditures.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Following up action items concluded from client meetings
- Write and distribute email and correspondence memos
- File management and signing documents with clients
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Assist customers or clients with resolution of their enquiries
- Schedule travel, appointments, meetings and coordinates space and office organization, and special projects
- Generate reports and presentations.
Required skills and qualifications of this role are the following:
- Must have a degree in office admin, business management or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a senior administrative role
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Documents, Powerpoint) and Google applications.
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software in a timely manner
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Extensive organisation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.