Overview of the role:
Responsibilities of this role include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, maintaining appropriate filing systems and other administration duties.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Organise and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Write and distribute email and correspondence memos
- Organise and schedule appointments, meetings and reservations as requested
- Coordinate travel arrangements including transportation and accommodation
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reporting.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in office admin, business management or related
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- High attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Able to think logically and analytically to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.