Overview of the role:
Administrative Assistants are responsible for managing and distributing information within the office. Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, maintaining appropriate filing systems, and other administration duties like planning and scheduling, bookkeeping (if required), and documentation.
Responsibilities of the role are the following:
- Organise and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Taking notes and minutes of the meeting
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Write and distribute email and correspondence memos
- Organise and schedule appointments, meetings and reservations as requested
- Coordinate travel arrangements including transportation and accommodation
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reporting.
Required skills and qualifications of this role are the following:
- Must have a degree in office admin, business management or any related course
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in the same or any similar role
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Documents, Presentation) and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software in a timely manner
- High attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Able to think logically and analytically to solve problems
- Has a “can-do” attitude and can work well with a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.