Overview of the role:
Responsibilities of this role include the maintenance of databases by entering new and updated customer and account information.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Data entry with matching product codes
- Provide administration support to client
- Achieve timeliness and accuracy in work output of department
- Other administration duties as required by client
- Ensure a tidy workplace and good housekeeping environment
- Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service or administration position preferably in the BPO industry
- Advanced keyboard skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems and online tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and strong sense of accountability
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Trustworthy, honest and discreet
- Willingness to work and adapt to a fast-growing and changing environment.