Overview of the role:
Core support role to a company executive – supporting in a variety of areas including diary management, liaising with key stakeholders and making travel arrangements.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Render direct assistance and support to company executive
- Interact with company staff (at all levels) in a fast paced, high pressure and proactive environment
- Exercise a high level of monitoring and control in all company activities
- Perform calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external parties
- Monitor, book and confirm flight schedules and accommodation
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications (including email and chats) as requested
- Review and create reports as required
- Maintain and update highly confidential company files and databases
- Organise and file company documents.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in human resources, psychology or other business courses
- At least 1 to 2 years similar work experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written
- Tech savvy and eager to learn new systems
- Accountable and takes ownership of tasks that need to be done
- Have superior organisational skills
- Thrives in an environment of rapid change and easily handles shifting priorities
- Must have the highest regard for confidentiality.