Overview of the role:
Responsibilities of this role include handling break and/or fix configuration issues, troubleshooting and software installations.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Teach customers how to install and use new software products
- Address technical issues relating to software implementation, functionality and upgrades
- Resolve customer complaints or problems and create troubleshooting documents as necessary
- Document software issues and solutions to help future efforts in the design and implementation of software products
- Generate technical reports focusing on customer complaints and resolutions.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Tech savvy
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Knowledge in debugging programs
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills.