Overview of the role:
The primary responsibilities of this role are to add value through the production of relevant and compelling content, along with editing it to ensure it’s suitable for publication and amplification.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with team of writers and designers to develop engaging content for the target audience
- Research on current trends, maintain awareness and keep the content department up to date with the current and developing standards
- Participate in the formulation of content strategies
- Ensure that all content or materials maintain a high standard in quality and is in line with the company’s brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Proofread and edit content or material through various stages
- Verify references used in the content copy to ensure that the details used are correct.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in communication, journalism, marketing or any related field
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to conduct in-depth online research, fact-checking and source verification
- Excellent understanding of content strategies and trends
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.