Overview of the role:
The primary responsibility of this role is to add value by actively engaging with clients through the production of relevant and compelling content.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Conduct research on industry related topics
- Generate ideas for new content
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines
- Proofread and articles or posts before publication
- Write clear marketing copy to promote products or services
- Ensure all-around consistency such as style, fonts, images, and tone
- Update website content as needed.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in communication, journalism, marketing or any related field
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to details and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.