Overview of the role:
Responsibilities include the development of strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, SEM, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to the company’s website. In addition, they will be required to create engaging content while staying up-to-date on latest digital marketing technologies.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launch optimised online adverts such as Google Adwords and Facebook, to increase company and brand awareness
- Develop SEO strategy, implement actions and monitor
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and distribute through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in marketing or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Familiarity with web analytics, SEO and SEM tools
- Proactive and able to manage multiple projects
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Ability to analyse trends and make data-driven decisions to improve targeting, timing, placement and offer for adverts
- Ability in identifying link building opportunities and outreach
- High attention to details and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.