Overview of the role:
This role is responsible for planning and managing marketing campaigns as per the quarterly marketing plan. Other responsibilities include analysing metrics and identifying social media trends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Idea generation for new marketing strategies
- Prepare marketing proposals
- Knowledge in social media platform use and management
- Experience with Facebook ads manager
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders to effectively deliver, manage and report on digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and execute the social media posting plan
- Edit and proofreading content
- Set up email campaigns
- Basic reporting on marketing effectiveness
- Assess the client/clients’ business and target market and propose digital marketing strategies that will align with their set goals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in marketing or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in social media management
- Good understanding in reporting marketing metrics
- Familiarity with email marketing management
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work on time critical tasks, multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.