Overview of the role:
The purpose of this role is to provide support as required to the marketing manager and the wider marketing team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support the Marketing Manager and marketing team with project organisation
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities
- Conduct market research and analyse marketing surveys
- Collate online marketing analytics to gather information from websites and social media
- Update databases, spreadsheets and inventories
- Prepare promotional presentations and organise events
- Compose and post online content for the company’s social media page and website
- Build strong relationships with clients or customers.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in marketing, business or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in social media management
- Good understanding in reporting marketing metrics
- Familiarity with email marketing management
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work on time critical tasks, multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.