Overview of the role:
Responsible for the development of visually compelling creative and championing the evolution of the brand.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Review creative briefs and deliver marketing campaigns that adhere to corporate brand guidelines
- Assist with the development and maintenance of existing brand guidelines
- Create and update various collateral such as brochures, whitepapers, infographics and so forth
- Prepare graphics for a variety of digital mediums including but not limited to blogs, landing pages and EDMs
- Prepare online imagery for social media platforms, the website and more
- Work in a highly process driven environment to agreed turnaround times, communicate any delays or issues well in advance.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in information technology, marketing or any related field
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google apps
- Ability to learn quickly and follow creative briefs and brand style guide
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight turnaround times
- Ability to work independently but also get things done in a proficient and timely manner
- Ability to shift priorities when needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate and interact effectively at all levels.