Overview of the role:
Responsibilities include managing all search engine optimisation including content strategies, link building and keyword strategies to increase rankings on all major search engines.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan, develop and implement an SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimisation and ROI maximisation
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rates, bounce rates and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimisation
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in marketing or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of SEO and SEM principles
- Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Knowledge in web analytics, marketing and business development
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.