Overview of the role:
Responsibilities include editing and assembling recorded raw footage into a suitable, finished product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively interpret creative briefs and translate them into well edited videos
- Produce video content from provided footage and stills
- Carry out all video edits
- Upload all shows and content (audio, video and text) to required platforms
- Work within project schedules and meet deadlines
- Special projects as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in information technology, marketing, or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Experience in using video editing software
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work with deadlines and work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.