Overview of the role:
Responsibilities include providing exceptional customer support to customers calling, emailing, live chatting or instant messaging the team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Answer all incoming calls promptly
- Take responsibility to resolve customer queries and follow through to completion
- Handle incoming customer service enquiries
- Educate customers on product information and details
- Provide customer service that meets or exceeds customer needs
- Utilise coaching and feedback provided to improve performance
- Liaise with other departments to provide guests with accurate and reliable information
- Maximise revenue using all sales opportunities
- Promote features and benefits of products
- Comprehend product information sheets and relay to customers in simple terms.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service and support skills in a BPO environment
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- High level of accuracy
- A positive attitude and with initiative
- Time management and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet
- Looks for opportunities to better serve client’s needs and exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.