Overview of the role:
Primary responsibilities of this role include setting up appointments and finding potential clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Convince business customers and establish a relationship
- Gather correct customer information during a conversation to make an appointment
- Actively source new business opportunities
- Submit reports on sales lead journey
- Investigate and find contact details for targeted key areas
- Assist the sales team in managing sales and marketing campaigns including follow up calls
- Raise awareness of current campaigns
- Develop and maintain sales prospecting database for the company ensuring that all new entries in the database are of an acceptable standard in terms of accuracy
- Source new records for the database as required
- Maintain confidentiality
- Generate target outputs for appointments with decision makers.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous background in cold calling, lead generation, telemarketing or telesales
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Experience in using any CRM
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to articulate a value proposition and get to the decision maker
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.