Overview of the role:
Approaching existing and prospective customers, to present, promote and sell.
:Responsibilities of the role:
- Make outbound calls
- Actively source new opportunities through cold calling and/or email
- Submit reports on sales lead journey
- Investigate and find contact details for targeted areas
- Assist the sales team in managing sales and marketing campaigns including follow up calls
- Raise awareness of current campaigns and project location
- Develop and maintain the sales prospecting database for the company ensuring that all new entries in the database are of an acceptable standard of accuracy and detail
- Source new records for the database as required
- Can understand the company’s value proposition and be able to have a conversation with a decision maker to set appointments for sales staff
- Provide best effort in meeting targets and metrics.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous background in cold calling, lead generation, telemarketing or telesales
- Ability to achieve and exceed KPIs
- Experience in using any CRM
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and with initiative
- Time management and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.