Overview of the role:
Takes a lead in the development, implementation, monitoring and review of QA procedures.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Perform data research and analysis to determine trends or problems to be resolved as required in support of department and company goals
- Perform standard clerical duties of filing, keyboarding, checking and verifying information on various types of company documentation and keeping records
- Leverage data management knowledge to maintain data quality and metadata processes
- Perform data monitoring and quality checks
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance
- Generate reports on quality assurance results
- Conduct analysis on quality defects and errors
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and timely completion of quality assurance reports
- Facilitate sessions and relay error feedback, error trends, coaching, best practices and action plans to the team
- Perform other related duties as required.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the BPO industry
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Proven ability to effectively coach or train
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise in data modeling and mining large data sets
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.