Overview of the role:
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide quality assurance.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyse and audit calls for a call centre
- Participate in calibrations and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Update and maintain reports related to data
- Achieve timeliness and accuracy in work output
- Maintain confidential information
- Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Follow quality assurance processes
- Collaborate and cooperate with other members of the team to ensure consistent delivery of high quality work
- Achievement of internal KPIs as assigned
- Other admin tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the BPO industry
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Analytical with high attention to details
- Knowledge and understanding in data modeling and mining large data sets
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.