Overview of the role:
The primary responsibility of this role is creating a top-level coding base using Angular best practices.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop applications and produce the associated documentation
- Ensure quality of work completed through code reviews and testing
- Monitor and improve the stability, maintainability and security of code produced through continuous integration
- Focus on testing, security and coding best-practices
- Deliver high value and quality solutions
- Incrementally improve system design
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure best outcome for the team and focus on results and quality
- Provide support for delivered solutions when required
- Participate in root cause analysis investigations
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or similar
- At least 1 to 2 years development experience using Angular
- Experience with SQL server
- Understanding of source control systems such as GIT
- Understanding of agile project methodologies for development and testing
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- High attention to details
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.