Overview of the role:
Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET), upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems. Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications. Also has extensive experience in Angular practices.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Handle all phases of the system development cycle from analysis, design, documentation, testing to deployment
- Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
- Implement and test designs to satisfy functional requirements
- Maintain source code via a GIT repository
- Contribute ideas that improve the quality and efficiency of solutions
- Interact with designers and other developers to understand the business requirements
- Provide effort estimates and prioritise tasks
- Develop unit tested code in a timely fashion
- Be committed to detail, quality and customer focus.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of SQL or MySQL
- Familiar with responsive web application and mobile application development
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- High attention to details
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.