Overview of the role:
Responsible for front and back-end web development.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be immersed in the latest front end technologies
- Develop a deep understanding of requirements
- Estimate tasks and projects together with team members
- Plan and structure code and modules together with team members
- Design, implement, test and deliver high quality products and reusable and solid front end code
- Work closely with the team to build new features
- Identify and fix performance and maintenance issues
- Learn about effective working structures.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient with front end technologies
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Experience in responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Able to write readable, maintainable and clean code
- Takes time to understand the problems being solved and the context to ensure an appropriate solution is being built
- Self-starter; doesn’t need to be micromanaged but knows when to ask questions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.