Overview of the role:
Responsible for front and back-end web development.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work closely with team members in the development of database-driven websites
- Design, develop and maintain websites and web-based solutions utilising WordPress and other web-based technologies
- Effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks to meet required deadlines
- Maintain hands-on development and evolution of the front-end of our various internal and customer-facing web properties
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in both front end and back end technologies
- Understanding of standard repository processes
- Experience with theming and template overriding, responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
- Design oriented, with good attention to detail and ability to accurately replicate provided designs
- Experience in MySQL or other relational databases
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and planning skills.