Overview of the role:
Responsibilities include using Java programming language for completing the overall design of applications and software.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Implement the front end logic and connect this to the services in back end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Familiarity with front-end build tools
- Basic understanding of web markup including HTML5 and CSS
- Excellent communication skills.