Overview of the role:
Responsibilities of this role include creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and providing user support.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Produce software design and architecture
- Collaborate with teams when needed
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Proficient in and HTML5/CSS3 and knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL server and design or architectural patterns
- Familiarity with architecture styles or APIs
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail.