Overview of the role:
Responsible for writing server-side web application logic.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Participate in requirements gathering for new applications
- Document code consistently throughout the development process including a description of the program, special instructions and any changes made in database tables and schema
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and recommendation of solutions to bugs and other issues
- Investigate complex systems making specific determinations and reporting on said system performance via the necessary tools
- Respond professionally to bug reports and requests
- Write, edit and debug code based on assigned projects, including producing necessary documentation and desired solutions
- Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs or network failures
- Good knowledge of security and encryption.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in PHP development
- Background in CRM or CMS development
- Experience in using HTML and CSS
- Experience with SQL server
- Understanding of source control systems
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- High attention to details
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.