Overview of the role:
Design, code, test and implement new Salesforce software applications to meet project objectives and support new or expanding business objectives.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and build on existing Salesforce CRM to support the business requirements
- Proactively propose enhancements that can help improve adoption to meet business objectives and needs
- Gather, analyse and translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Project manage and implement various projects using a defined methodology
- Develop and deploy code and projects from conceptualisation to production, including testing, documentation and change management.
- Ensure that all projects meet business requirements, direction, quality and timeliness
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Deliver world-class customer service experience
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionalities recommending future system improvements
- Communicate and work with other team members to ensure that project and business needs are met
- Assisting managing Salesforce data integrity.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with Salesforce and Apex
- Knowledge in lightning components and working with the lightning framework would be an advantage
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Apex, Visualforce and SOQL
- Demonstrated experience in client requirements gathering and translating these into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts to ensure positive project outcome
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Keep attention to detail and quality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude.