Overview of the role:
Designs and builds websites for corporate or individual clients. Works with colleagues and clients to understand website requirements and client needs. Writes, tests, and debugs code and applications. Maintains knowledge of programming languages and monitors website analytics.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Design and develop websites ensuring strong functionality and optimisation
- Responsible for the design of company web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality
- Develop web page infrastructure and applications related to pages with more advanced graphics and features
- Monitor web server and site technical performance
- Research and suggest applicable and feasible tools needed for the website development.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven web development experience
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working with a team
- Aware of international web standards and protocols
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Thorough and precise in their work and with great attention to detail
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of perspective
- Punctuality, flexibility, curiosity, enthusiasm and passion are highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.