Overview of the role:
The primary responsibility of this role is to create attractive, user-friendly websites through the use of the WordPress creation tool.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain WordPress themes, plugins and custom functions
- Troubleshoot WordPress errors
- Optimise WordPress sites to ensure fast page load times and minimal impact on server resources
- Troubleshoot front-end HTML and CSS issues
- WordPress site and database migrations.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A Graduate of BS in information technology or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience with WordPress development
- Familiarity with popular WordPress plugins
- Experience customising WordPress themes
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of web standards and protocols
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.