An innovator. A problem solver. A team player. Someone who is passionate and has a critical mind for detail. You’ll help create solutions for a global organisation that delivers world-class solutions for the finance industry. Solve problems for clients worldwide daily. Become part of a team that thinks out-side the box.Add innovation to every solution. Are you ready to work for an international company and be part of a development team, work with cutting-edge technology, and create solutions for a niche range of software application? Would you like the opportunity to grow your career and work in a specialised professional environment that strives to develop the best software in the marketplace? Help provide businesses with better solutions.
Push the boundaries of innovation. Every day you will need to take pride in your work and be challenged across a range of projects, be required to modify and enhance existing applications, and perform integrations with ASP.NET web technologies. Forward-thinking and an innovative mind-set are essential requirements as you will be involved in all aspects of development, design, & testing of our core solutions. As a quick, accurate and efficient developer, you will be delivering business-critical solutions.
This role requires a proud, passionate and highly motivated developer who thrives on providing fast, unique and fresh technical solutions.
We don’t want good work, we want exceptional work.
Working at Red Planet Software, you will be part of a growing team that encourages creative ideas, thrives on culture and provides a safe and healthy environment for you to be productive and successful. Family is important. Our work hours are flexible and negotiable. Leadership, training and support will be provided to help you succeed.
- You will be working for an international company. You must have excellent communication and English skills that includes understanding requirements, asking questions, writing clear responses and giving pertinent feedback
- Develop solutions adhering to supplied specifications.
- Be familiar with development in solutions involving multiple physical and logical tiers.
- Proficient experience in C# with ASP.NET web stack is essential.
- Experience with git as an SCM is essential.
- Experience in Client-side development in HTML5/CSS3/JS. As the majority of applications are web-based it is essential to have experience with client-side web technologies.
- Experience with SQL Server. The majority of development is using SQL Server as a data store. You must be able to code and debug direct SQL queries
- Experience with or interest in Angular and typescript.
- Experience with REST services / Web API.
- ASP.NET web forms and ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in developing business and data layer logic in other tiers and integrate with data binding and associated services.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a software developer required.
- We support equal opportunity.
20 leave days per annum with one additional leave day per year of service
Flexible working hours with option to work partially from home after qualifying period
Competitive salary based on experience
Please send your resume (maximum 3 x pages) and a cover letter (maximum 1 x page) detailing how you are the right person for this position, and the goals and achievements you are most proud of.
Applications close: 15th December, 2018.