We want you to be a part our family here and in New Zealand!
- We believe that our people is number one.
- We believe every client deserves to receive OUTSTANDING Customer Service.
- We believe that anything is possible.
- We believe in challenging the status quo and in shaking up our lazy industry.
- We believe in using world class systems and processes to create MAGIC in our industry.
Do you share our beliefs? If yes, then you may be just what we are looking for!
We are not just looking for a new team member, we are looking for a potential super star who just loves to come to work each day. We promise that no day is the same as yesterday as we aim to always do better.
You will develop your skills while enjoying a great working environment with the support you need and we will make sure that you receive the money and recognition that you deserve.
You are a part of our family and we believe that we can help each other achieve our goals.
- Call or email clients to confirm the requests received.
- Touch-base with our previous clients for any feedback, opportunities, or if we could help them again by communicating with them through email or over the phone.
- Supporting our NZ Truck and Reception team.
- Optimising the truck fleet to make sure there is a good day to day job flow.
- Making sure that we provide what we promise.
- Keeping records of all relevant conversations with the clients in the systems we use.
- Updating the CRM details as needed.
- Updating the daily and weekly report on KPI’s.
If you have the following qualities, you might be the superstar we are looking for!
- You love speaking in English!
- You are someone who sincerely listens and is happy to help in a polite and friendly manner.
- You are open to receiving feedbacks from clients and from the team.
- Speak your mind! We also value your thoughts and views hence, you must be willing to share your feedback.
- You can communicate confidently through phone or email.
- You have a great attention to detail and is organised.
- You possess an initiative to help.
- If under pressure, you are someone who can take time to think to make decisions.
- You are always willing to learn something new.
- You are happy to work with a team that will help and support each other.
- You are happy to start early! We work with shifting schedules and there is a week where the start time is at 3am. (Service is available daily at either Main Gate or Mabalacat Gate)