This is an exciting opportunity to work with a people centric, customer focused business. Beepo is a fast-growing BPO in Clark, Pampanga with an Employee Satisfaction rate of over 96%.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your skills and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and manage the hardware and software support journey of our customers
- Onboard customers to the company’s Customer Success services
- Be the technical and support advocate for Customer Success process improvement, change and new offerings
- Work with the Customer Success adoption team as technical and support input to work through adoption barriers
- Build and maintain vendor relationships with relevant technical contacts and teams
- Where possible work as a part of our customers extended team on high priority service issues
- Facilitate technical recommendations on various offerings during the sales and post sales cycle
- Provide strong visibility and documentation into our customer’s needs and challenges though-out the support journey
- Collaborate with Cisco Presales, Sales teams, and Delivery for a solution lifecycle-based approach.
- Operate as part of a national team, providing support into accounts based nationally
- Maintain all customer data and detail into the Customer Service Management tool
- Monitor and respond to dashboard and alerts for various services
- Assist customers with the delivery of proactive maintenance offers by:
- Preparing for collector assessments
- Installing assessment software
- Scanning their environment
- Scheduling ongoing management of their environment
- Represent the company in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Perform your duties safely without risk to your own health and safety or the health and safety of others
- Flexible to work in additional roles or capacities or take on additional or varied duties, as may be assigned to you, that you are skilled and capable of performing. The company may alter your position, position description, position title, location and responsibilities in accordance with changing business needs and priorities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- History or knowledge of Cisco support and licensing models
- An appreciation or experience in Service Delivery and ITSM tools
- Customer facing history or skills
- Experience in one of Cisco’s Global Virtual Engineering and in Networking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A proactive approach to work with the ability to work collaboratively across all lines of business
- A lifelong learner who loves learning new things
- CCNA or equivalent in one or more technology areas desirable
- Experience with a wide range Cisco Software and licensing desirable, or willingness to learn