Beepo is a fast-growing BPO in Clark, Pampanga with an Employee Satisfaction rate of over 96%.
You will need great English communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your skills and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
- Assist Sales, Account Managers and Specialists with maintenance solution costings and options to procure and increase annuity maintenance business.
- Pro-active preparation of maintenance renewal quotations and proposals for clients.
- Working through preparation of associated vendor quotes.
- Display ability to maximise order profitability through leveraging of vendor support programs.
- Contributing to team revenue and profit targets.
- Obtaining pricing and information from Vendors/Supplier’s for Maintenance Quotes.
- Ongoing development of contract processes and value-added service delivery.
- Adherence to customer’s long-term goals.
- Promotion of the company’s culture which results in both staff and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies within contract services.
- Work with key distributors and vendors through joint engagement to win new work or maximise the company’s competitive position.
- Uphold and adhere to the company’s core values, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
- You are required to perform your duties safely without risk to your own health and safety or the health and safety of others.
- You are required to be flexible to work in additional roles or capacities or take on additional or varied duties, as may be assigned to you, that you are skilled and capable of performing. The company may alter your position, position description, position title, location and responsibilities in accordance with changing business needs and priorities.
- Graduate of Information Technology or any related course
- Cisco Sales Expert Certifications
- Cisco Services Expert Certification
- Minimum 2 years experience in an IT environment
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of technical services to the client
- Extensive administration / coordination / organization skills and experience
- Possess the skills and traits necessary to being successful, such as professionalism, dedication, attention to detail and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated skills in developing high-level working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High Degree of Ethical Business Practice
- Capacity for change
- Excellent Client Facing Skills
- High Level of Integrity in dealing with internal staff, customers and suppliers.
- Understanding of an ICT reseller environment and associated procurement processes
- Awareness of cisco product or services such as smartnet
- Strong regard for accuracy and ability to work well with numbers and reconciliations
- Effective oral and written communication skills to ensure clear and accurate communication with all stakeholders
- Effective negotiation and problem resolution skills to achieve win/win situation
- Ability to contribute to the overall goals of the organization
- Integrity in dealing with personnel, customer and vendor issues
- Demonstrated work history of ethical business practice
- Ability to represent the capability of the company to clients
- Possess ability to scope a maintenance opportunity
- Must be wiling to work in Clark, Pampanga