Beepo is a fast-growing BPO in Clark, Pampanga with an Employee Satisfaction rate of over 96%.This is an exciting opportunity to work with a people centric, customer focused business. Beepo is a fast-growing BPO in Clark, Pampanga with an Employee Satisfaction rate of over 96%.
You will need great English communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your skills and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing (full stack) elements of our MyVitals applications;
• Designing technical solutions based on functional/light technical scoping documents;
• Testing your own work – before handing it over to subject matter expert and user testing;
Essentially – you are a developer who loves a challenge, wants to work with a fun team and build an application that will change the lives of Older Australian’s living and working in the Residential Aged Care sector. Love big data? Love being able to develop features and see them from concept to rollout. Then this project is for you!
Note: We encourage people with the right attitude, who are willing to dig deep, do heaps of study/extra learning.
In exchange for your amazing efforts we will provide you with:
An outstanding remuneration package;
• Great technology – Macbook Pro;• Flexibility to work from the office and remotely with flexible hours;• All Victorian (Australia) public holidays – not just Federal public holidays!• Participation in the Provider Assist Systems bonus program – the program has offered up to five bonus annual leave days and a bonus of up to $1000AUD in previous years for hitting targets;
Qualifications and Experience:
● At least 3 years of experience in the same field.
● Proficient in front end and backend development.
● Has in-depth understanding and experience working with GIT (ideally BitBucket);
● Exposure to the Heroku platform, Amazon S3 and Amazon CloudFront;
● Have a portfolio of work that you can show off
● Willing to work flexible hours from time to time, in line with the business needs;
● As a minimum, you must be online before 11.00am Melbourne time each day (unless mutually arranged);