Beepo is a newly established BPO in the Clark zone, specialising in providing outsourced services to businesses in Australia.
The Web Developer will be responsible for the build of client’s websites in line with requirements. You will need great English communication skills, both written and verbal. Work hours are during the day, with a 7am start time and end at 4pm. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with an innovative and growing Australian Digital Marketing business focused on real estate.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● To develop websites ensuring strong functionality that meet the brief
● To communicate directly with Australian business owner on the requirements and specifics of each brief
● To develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with data integration
● To monitor web server and site technical performance as requested
● To respond to basic customer support tickets and reply using ticketing system
● To track time efficiently per client project
● At least 2 years experience as a Wordpress Developer
● Knowledge of WordPress customisation, theming and creation or modification of plug-ins.
● A flexible attitude with proven experience working in a team
● Excellent communication skills
● Understanding of web standards and protocols
● Be able to work to tight deadlines
● Strategic thinking and providing your ideas that will WOW the end client
● Be thorough and precise with great attention to detail
● The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of perspective
● Punctuality, flexibility, curiosity, enthusiasm, and passion are highly regarded